FLEXCON2020 goes digital.
However, a great program, with very interesting partners and speakers, had already been developed. Since digitization is a hot topic in sustainable energy, an alternative plan was set up: FLEXCON2020 goes digital.
Weekly FLEXCON2020 digital tracks
From September 23 on, a weekly digital FLEXCON2020 track will be provided, with speakers and sessions all related to a specific Smart Energy topic. The current planning:
- 23 September 15.00 – 17.00 : eMobility, Smart Charging and V2G
- 30 September – 10.00 – 12.00 : Flexibility markets
- 7 October 30 – 12.00 : Buildings, Devices & smart technologies
- 14 October 30 – 12.00 : Industrial & commercial Flexibility
- 21 October 00 – 12.00 : New concepts in Energy Networks
- 04 November 10.30 – 12.00 : Active managed buildings & energy performance contracts (to be confirmed)
All sessions can be attended free of charge. All tickets that have already been bought will be refunded.
In August, the program will be further finalised and registrations opened.
For further updates please keep an eye on the Flexcon newsletters, website and social media.