InnoEnergy is a European company dedicated to promoting innovation, entrepreneurship and education in the sustainable energy field by bringing together academics, businesses and research institutes.
We are headquartered in the Netherlands, and manage our activities through our offices located in the Benelux, Central Europe, France, Germany, Iberia and Scandinavia.
Our vision is to become the leading engine for innovation and entrepreneurship in sustainable energy.
This goal can only be achieved with Our Team. The people we work with are central to our successes, and it is for this reason that we invest and focus on attracting, developing and retaining the best people possible.
We are continuously looking for motivated, talented and culturally-minded individuals with innovative and forward-thinking attitude, who would want to make a difference and be part of shaping the future of our company.
As a key member of our Benelux team and utilising our entire workforce you will enable the dissemination of the European portfolio of solutions, products and services in the Benelux market and attract new partners and opportunities.
- Capture and develop business opportunities for the portfolio of solutions, products and services
- In cooperation with the entire workforce initiate, prepare and execute activities to enable sales transactions
- Support the commercialising entities to become successful in the Benelux region and create recurrent business
- Develop and maintain contacts to target customers (potential key accounts) from industry
- Develop and maintain further contacts to market participants required for the successful market uptake
- Scout new business opportunities for the innovation round of investment
- Academic degree in engineering (MBA is an asset)
- Professional experience in the energy sector in business development and/or sales, preferably related to energy in the built environment.
- Sound knowledge of energy markets and energy technologies with a good network to key players from industry
- Entrepreneurial spirit, customer and solution oriented
- Willingness to travel domestically and moderately internationally
- We prefer French and/or Dutch speakers for this role
This position can be based from one of our regional offices in the Benelux region: Amsterdam, Brussels, Genk or Eindhoven.
Please send your English CV to Marco Verburgh, Senior Recruiter – firstname.lastname@example.org.