InnoEnergy is the innovation engine for sustainable energy across Europe. The challenge is big, but our goal is simple: to achieve a sustainable energy future for Europe. Innovation is the solution. New ideas, products and services that make a real difference, new businesses and new people to deliver them to market. At InnoEnergy we support and invest in innovation at every stage of the journey – from classroom to end-customer. With our network of partners we build connections across Europe, bringing together inventors and industry, graduates and employers, researchers and entrepreneurs, businesses and markets.
In order to reinforce its marketing & communication activities, InnoEnergy are looking for a Marketing Manager for our Innovation Projects Unit.
The position will report to the Marketing & Communications Director.
InnoEnergy wants to place a greater emphasis on “Marketing” strategy in addition to “Communications” to redress the balance between upstream strategic marketing and downstream communication initiatives to support its sales targets.
Key responsibilities include:
- Work alongside key stakeholders within the Business Unit to help develop growth and revenue strategies.
- Through campaigns and promotions, attract the best possible innovation projects to apply for investment and support.
- Support the organisation to help understand segments within markets to target for commercial opportunities. Scope attractiveness of segments to prioritise as targets.
- Through research and voice of customer initiatives, understand customer pain-points and needs in order to support the Business Unit develop value propositions.
- Understand key competitor dynamics and position the Business Unit so that there is clear and demonstrable differentiation.
- For InnoEnergy and third party products and services, work with the Business Unit to formulate value pricing strategies in order to maximise revenues.
- Ensure the communications arm of the marketing function uses all tools at their disposal to align Business Unit positioning in all marketing collateral subsequently used for awareness and demand generation.
- Lead all Business Unit related demand generation campaigns in conjunction with communications and supplier base.
- Ensure custody for the Business Unit Sub-Brand and uphold its DNA and values externally and internally.
- Lead in supporting Regional marketers/teams to roll out centrally driven initiatives such as campaigns, product launches and provision of market intelligence.
- A minimum of 3-5 years relevant working experience within a strategic marketing role, where revenue growth contribution can be demonstrated.
- Experience with digital marketing strategies.
- Experience of working with sustainable energy innovations from start-up’s, SME’s or corporate business units is important and knowledge of the energy sector is highly desirable.
- Degree qualified. Master or Postgraduate in Marketing Strategy is an important ingredient.
- Fluency in local languages (e.g. location dependent) and English both written and spoken is a must plus any other European languages highly advantageous.
- Comfortable in performing in a changing environment of a dynamic and fast growing matrix organisation.
- Empower communities across different regions and to proactively lead and own the implementation of the marketing strategies.
- Interested in contributing with creativity, thinking “out of the box” and hard work execution ethic to support the implementation of the marketing plans.
- Willingness to develop a close team working relationship based on an open, honest and transparent communication.
- Willingness to travel across Europe to engage with key stakeholders a must.
- The Marketing Manager reports to the Marketing and Communication Director.
- The Marketing Manager will need to imbed themselves closely with the Business Unit stakeholders and work closely to develop growth strategies.
- Working relationship with the six regional Marketing and Communications Officers to roll out centrally driven initiatives.
- Integrated approach to working with sales teams and Thematic Leaders.
This innovative organisation requires a flexible person who is comfortable in a multicultural matrix environment, and as the company is growing, have a flexible job description which will enable her/ him to develop a wide set of professional skills in a dynamic and results oriented environment. Marketing strategy experience is vital as is a “can-do hands on” approach. Full understanding of the end to end marketing process of primary importance.
The position can be based out of one of our offices in Barcelona, Krakow, Amsterdam, Eindhoven, Brussels, Genk, Karlsruhe, Grenoble or Stockholm.
A challenging and exciting opportunity at the forefront of European innovation.
How to apply?
Please visit us at http://www.innoenergy.com and if you want to be part of our mission, send your full application including your salary expectation and information on availability to Marco Verburgh – email@example.com.