InnoEnergy is the innovation engine for sustainable energy across Europe.
We support and invest in innovation at every stage of the journey – from classroom to end-customer. With our network of partners we build connections across Europe, bringing together inventors and industry, graduates and employers, researchers and entrepreneurs, businesses and markets.
We work in three essential areas of the innovation mix:
- Education to help create an informed and ambitious workforce that understands the demands of sustainability and the needs of industry.
- Innovation Projects to bring together ideas, inventors and industry to create commercially attractive technologies that deliver real results to customers.
- Business Creation Services to support entrepreneurs and start-ups who are expanding Europe’s energy ecosystem with their innovative offerings.
Bringing these disciplines together maximises the impact of each, accelerates the development of market-ready solutions, and creates a fertile environment in which we can sell the innovative results of our work.
InnoEnergy was established in 2010 and is supported by the European Institute of Innovation and Technology (EIT): https://eit.europa.eu/
The Business Creation Manager plays a key role in the daily management and execution of the business line Business Creation. He/she manages the running initiatives operationally and also participates in the market analysis and opportunity assessment activities.
You will be employed by KIC InnoEnergy SE and will work for co-location Benelux, both having their offices in Eindhoven and Genk. You can be based remotely.
Your responsibilities include:
- contribute to market analysis and opportunity assessment for selected business creation opportunities and spinouts/offs from partners
- identify and match crucial partners with the ventures
- participate in the development of a strategy and project plan of the ventures
- follow up progress of selected ventures
- general project management of the business creation project
- Scouting and screening of new business ideas/opportunities
- Management of the delivery of services for the companies supported under four key dimensions: technology development, market development, team development and access to finance/investors
- Internal reporting on metrics established for Business Creation Benelux
We expect the candidate to have a strong affinity with and educational background in business creation, knowledge valorization and emerging energy technologies.
Furthermore, the candidate is expected to:
- have an outstanding business attitude and knowledge
- have knowledge and experience with business models and plans
- have outstanding project management skills
- have excellent coordination skills and be service minded
- have excellent communication and interpersonal skills to build sustainable relationships with stakeholders
- be fluent in English, Dutch and/or French – other EU languages are a plus.
You report to the Business Creation Officer of KIC InnoEnergy regional office Center Benelux.
A challenging and exciting commercial opportunity at the forefront of European innovation and sustainable energy.
We offer a 1 year contract first.
Travel: regular travel throughout the Benelux, sometimes outside the Benelux region.
Place of work: Genk or Eindhoven
If you want to be part of our mission, send your full application including your remuneration expectations and information on availability to Marco Verburgh – email@example.com.