The purpose of the workshop is to bring together various stakeholders involved in the standardization of BMS components and interfaces, and also to discuss the integration of technologies and results from EVERLASTING into such a standardized BMS architecture.
Preliminary topics covered in the workshop include, but are not limited to:
- Standardization potential of BMS hardware/software architectural solutions
- Standardizing BMS interfaces and integration of third-party model-based algorithms on BMS
- Consolidation/virtualization of BMS functions on central vehicle control units/platforms
- Application and tailoring of relevant functional safety norms (IEC 61508, ISO 26262) to BMS
- Standardization of testing procedures for BMS and BMS components
- BMS interfaces to support second-life use cases of batteries
Participation in the workshop is by invitation and there will be space for a limited number of participants only. If you are interested in participating, please send a short statement describing your background and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org.