Interested in electric mobility and want to know more about the challenges and opportunities of the charging infrastructure and the integration of electric vehicles in the electricity network? Than this 3-day excursion is an ideal moment to get a substantive update of the latest developments! In the programme enough network opportunities are foreseen with internal and external market players and organisations in the field of electric mobility.
Departure is foreseen on 3 September at 16h in the train station Brussel South. Return will be on 5 September. During the excursion a visit will be paid to the Low Carbon Vehicle event in Millbrook, this in combination with seminars, ride & drive sessions and a technology fair. Additionally you will be given the opportunity to network with several experts on electric mobility. In 2018 255 exhibitors and 4,300 visitors were present.
One of the themes covered during the seminar is 'Energy for Transport' with presentations about smart charging electric vehicles (including V2G). NKL and ElaadNL, structural partners of the Vlaams Kennisplatform Slim Laden, will provide a presentation. The conference can be visited in parallel and features several members of the Vlaams Kennisplatform Slim Laden. Engie Laborelec has a booth in Hall 3 (booth 220) which displays their services concerning EV charging, Battery Storage, Micro Grids, etc.
More information can be found on: https://www.cenex-lcv.co.uk/seminars
The Vlaams Kennisplatform Slim Laden provides an all-in offer for this 3-day excursion at 695€ for members and 895€ for non-members.
The offer includes:
- Transportation Station Brussel-Zuid – London – Millbrook (Eurostar + local transportation in UK)
- Hotel close to Millbrook incl. breakfast (2 nights)
- Networking dinner (3/9) with an excursion for participants
- Visit Low Carbon Vehicle event on 4/9 (from 9h30 till 17h30 (incl. taxi))
- Networking dinner (4/9) with excursion for participants and some local invited guests
- Visit Low Carbon Vehicle event on 5/9 (from 9h30 till 12h30 (incl. taxi))
- Transportation Millbrook – London – Station Brussel-Zuid (local transportation in UK + Eurostar)
Interested? Make sure to contact email@example.com, Carlo Mol (+32(0)492/58.61.24) or Dries Keunen (+32(0)498/38.46.44). Please confirm your attendance by sending a mail with the name of your firm, your personal name and private address. Your hotel confirmation, the registration for the Low Carbon Event and all transportation will be taken care of.