What to expect?
- Registration is compulsory. Edit your profile and upload your CV! Participation in the event is free of charge.
- As of 22 June you can take a virtual walk among the exhibition booths of the participating companies and organisations. You will have access to exclusive employer information as well as the latest vacancies and job opportunities for young researchers. This will help you to do your research ahead of time and put together a wish list of employers you would like to engage and chat with on the live day (25 June).
- On 25 June, between 9.00 and 17.00, you will be able to interact directly with the representatives of the companies and organisations of your choice, in group and/or one-on-one text-based conversations. You may also be invited to a video chat.
- On 25 June you will be able to attend a wide range of career-focused webinars. The full webinar programme will be released on 22 June.
- After the live day – through to 3 July – it will be possible to further look into the participating companies. Do also use this time to follow up with recruiters and employers in order to boost your chances of landing your dream job and to build a professional network.
Visit the webpage for updates on participating companies and organisations as well as useful prep tips.