What to expect?
The SolarEMR project helps in getting integrated PV over the current roadblocks in three main topics:
- Designs and processes for automated production of active PV materials and automated integration in end products for building integration and infrastructure integration.
- Optimal interconnection with various applications (lighting, charging, grid connection...) using a low voltage DC grid.
- Economical opportunities for SME's in integrated photovoltaics and local energy communities considering the legal aspects of these business cases and products.
The aim of this workshop is to introduce the project and get interesting input from the attendees.
Interested in joining? Make sure to register below. We hope to see you there!
- 09.00 Welcome
- 09.30 Introduction Solar EMR
- 10.00 T1: Automated mass production of custom integrated PV
- 10.45 Pauze
- 11.00 T2: New grid topologies and power electronics for integrated PV
- 11.45 T3: Effective business models and regulatory framework for integrated PV
- 12.15 Lunch
- 13.15 Brainstorm:
Opportunities, gaps and hurdles related to integrated PV
- What are the opportunities from your point of view!
- What knowledge is lacking for you?
- What hurdles do you envision?
- 14u30 Lab Tour
- 15u30 Reception