The event will also offer the last opportunity to collect a comprehensive feedback from the stakeholders, which will help us to elaborate the final recommendations and regulatory guidelines. VITO/EnergyVille is proud to be part of the consortium of this project. Meet our colleague Helena Gerard who will present five TSO-DSO coordination schemes.
- Introduction to the SmartNet project (G. Migliavacca – RSE)
- Five TSO-DSO coordination schemes (H. Gerard – VITO/EnergyVille)
- Real time market architecture issues (G. Leclerq – N-SIDE)
- Aggregation models (M. Dzamarija – DTU)
- The three national simulation scenarios (H. Svendsen – SINTEF)
- Simulation platform and simulation results (M. Rossi – RSE)
- Cost-benefit analysis methodology (C. Madina – TECNALIA)
- Regulatory analysis (I. Kockar – Strathclyde University)
- Introduction to the three technological pilots (C. Madina – TECNALIA)
- Demo Italian Pilot (L. Ortolano – TERNA)
- Demo Danish Pilot (H. Madsen – DTU)
- Demo Spanish Pilot (M. Pardo – ENDESA)
- Debate with the European stakeholders in sight of project finalisation
This workshop is free of charge, but registration is required.