The European Utility Week hosts the environment for all key players in the smart energy ecosystem to come together and discuss European strategy to achieve a smooth transition towards a low carbon energy supply.
In 2019, European Utility Week and POWERGEN Europe will combine to offer an end-to-end European energy experience for the whole energy supply chain, under one roof.
All of this is reflected throughout the event from the exhibition, where we work with the most valuable solution providers, to addressing the key business challenges in the Summit programme.
What's new for 2019?
- An expected audience of over 18,000 international power and smart energy professionals
- Over 800 exhibiting companies, including the companies from the power generation sector
- A complete programme addressing the challenges around the transitioning generation mix right through to the consumer
- Sessions dedicated to smart gas
- A complete C&I (Commercial & Industrial) energy users programme
- 20 startups showcasing mind-blowing innovations for the sector
- New EU funded projects contributing to a successful, digitally-supported energy transition
- Pre-event matchmaking and meeting tools
- Greater onsite networking areas, meet and greets with (international) delegations and key speakers
What about EnergyVille?
EnergyVille takes a booth at the exhibition.
More information to be announced soon.