The ‘Energy Mission’ conference aims at bringing decision makers from industry, policy and knowledge institutes together and showcase real innovations and cases along 3 missions: built environment, industry and electrification. A successful congress is one where you can inspire, share and connect in an unstrained setting. It is about touching and feeling this change with your proper eyes, and discuss this with fellow change makers., Unfortunately we notice that COVID-19 still impacts thoroughly on these parts of our daily lives.
In order to guarantee the quality of our congress program and to offer full networking possibilities to all attendees, we decided to split up Energy Mission 2020. The program will be changed in an online program on 3 December 2020 and a shift of the full program to 21 and 22 October 2021.
Here you can find a brief overview of the programme:
- 11h00 - 12h00: Energy Mission Welcome
- Messages from EU Commissioner Ferreira & Flemish Minister-President Jan Jambon
- Debate on the key challenges for the energy transition
- Moderator: Ronnie Belmans, CEO EnergyVille.
- Wouter De Geest, chair at Voka
- Manon Janssen, CEO & Chair of Board at Ecorys and Chair Top sector Energie
- Jacques Vandermeiren, CEO Port of Antwerp
- 13h00 - 14h00: Energy Mission: the ecosystem and location
- Michael Webber, ENGIE (France): The energy transition from industry perspective
- Annemie Wyckmans, NTNU (Norway): Energy in the built environment
- Yves Vercammen, Fluxys (Belgium): Sustainable industry
- Kristina Edström, Battery 2030+ (Sweden): Electrification
- Freddy Van Bogget, KBC (Belgium): Energy communities
- Roeland Engelen, LRM (Belgium): A field visit to battery innovation