ORC 2017 Conference
Organic Rankine Cycle (ORC) power systems are an efficient and reliable option for the generation of electricity in the small to medium power range (from few kWe up to tens of MWe). They are especially suitable for renewable energy sources like solar radiation, biomass thermal conversion, geothermal heat exploitation, and industrial heat recovery.
Following previous editions, but also considering new technical trends, the topics of the 4th International Seminar on Organic Rankine Cycle Power Systems will include:
- Applications and Energy Sources
- System Design and Optimization
- Experimental activities and techniques
- Working Fluids, including mixtures
- Volumetric expanders
- Heat Exchangers
- Simulation and Design Tools
- Advanced Control Strategies
- Operational Experience on Prototypes
- Supercritical CO2 and novel technologies
Established and emerging industrial operators will sit and discuss with experienced and young researchers to share new ideas leading to new projects and collaborations.The seminar will be hosted by Politecnico di Milano in the city of Milano.