EnergyVille Business day - 23 May 2017
Thank you for your interest in the EnergyVille business day! Unfortunately we have reached the full capacity of our seminar rooms. Therefore it's no longer possible to register. We hope to meet you next year!
The third edition of EnergyVille’s Business Day will take place on 23 May 2017. You are warmly invited to attend this event and gain valuable insight in our future developments.
This year, we offer you the special opportunity to have a face to face conversation with one of our professionals. Do you have a question you want to discuss with our experts? We’ll arrange a short session in one of our meeting rooms during the Business Day.
- 12.00-12.30: Welcome with sandwiches
- Introduction to EnergyVille (Jef Poortmans)
- Introduction to the Energy Cluster (Frederik Loeckx)
- 13.00-14.45: Parallel session (please make sure to choose one of the following)
- GeoWatt: “Research activities on 4th generation thermal networks”
- SolSThore: “Building-integrated PV and battery storage”
- 14.45-15.00: Break
- Smart Cities: “Energy Efficiency meets ioT in the built environment: Business opportunities guaranteed”
- SmarThor: “ICT framework for supporting multi-energy optimization strategies”
- 17.00-17.15: Thor Park
- 17.15-18.00: Reception (+ possibility to have a guided tour through the building upon request)
Thor Park 8310
As a final note, please remember it is not allowed to park in front of, or on the roads leading to, the EnergyVille building. A visitors parking is available at the entrance of Thor Park or on the left side of the EnergyVille building.